TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Criteria
Please read the following information before beginning your application as any applications that do not meet these criteria will be unsuccessful.
Grants are available from £250 to £5,000.
Grant applications are welcome from groups or organisations that are “not for profit”; such as charities, community groups and social enterprises, that can demonstrate a clear community benefit in their constitution or governing document.
The purpose of the grant application must fit with the objects of the Delamere Dairy Foundation and be for the benefit of the public, namely:
1. The advancement of agriculture and of environmental protection
2. The advancement in life of young people by developing their capabilities so that they may mature as contributory members of society
3. The relief of financial hardship
4. The advancement of education
5. The relief of sickness
Grants will be awarded for projects within communities throughout Great Britain.
Applicants must be voluntary or community-based organisations with a constitution and a bank account. New groups without a constitution or bank account will need to nominate an established group that will be responsible for holding and administering the grant on their behalf.
Applicant organisations do not need to be registered charities but their constitution or other governing document must show that they are set up for community benefit and their aims are broadly charitable.
If project-based funding is being applied for, then the project must last no more than 12 months. The Delamere Dairy Foundation cannot offer funding for more than 12 months at a time. Further funding after 12 months may be considered, subject to the receipt of satisfactory monitoring.
Applications will be considered at Panel meetings of the Delamere Dairy Foundation, which will be held regularly. Applicants will be notified of the decision by email after the Delamere Dairy Foundation Trustees have ratified the recommendations of the Panel.
If you receive a grant then you agree to:
1) Keep full receipts of any expenditure that the grant is used for and provide them to the Delamere Dairy Foundation within 6 weeks of completing the work agreed and also upon request.
2) Complete an End of Grant monitoring form when the project is completed outlining the project outcomes, objectives met, and benefits achieved.
We need the information we ask for on this form in order to assess your grant application.
By submitting this application, you are consenting to us sharing appropriate information on this application with employees and Board members. This information may be used for publicity purposes if the grant is awarded.
By signing this document, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. You have read and understood the terms and criteria outlined above.
2. You declare that all the information given by you is true and you understand that if any funds granted are not used for the purpose outlined in this application, including any other conditions set by the Delamere Dairy Foundation on award of grant, then they are liable to be recovered by the Delamere Dairy Foundation.
3. You understand that the Delamere Dairy Foundation will use all personal data included in this application to assess and administer a grant application and where necessary, personal data collected through the application process will be shared with the Delamere Dairy Foundation, its programme assessors, its Grant Panel and with other third parties, where the law permits or requires it.
4. You have certain rights when it comes to your personal information. This includes rights to access and correct your information, and to erase, transfer, object to, restrict or take away consent around how we use your information. Please contact the Delamere Dairy Foundation if you or anyone named in your application have any concerns with the information being used publicly or if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
5. You confirm that the project does not discriminate against protected characteristics and types of discrimination as outlined in The Equality Act 2010 and that it complies with all relevant legislation and adopts good practice in ensuring that child protection and safety measures and insurance suitable for the project are in place. You will notify the Delamere Dairy Foundation if any allegation is to be investigated or has been proved for any of the above.
6.You understand that decisions made by the Delamere Dairy Foundation and the Panel are final.